Immersive Interactive Multimedia Experiences can incorporate physical objects, mechanics, electronics, graphics, projections, sensors, robotics, audio, light, and video - all driven by a computer or by a network of computers, to create engaging interactive experiences.
- Audio playback engines, audio-capture, multi-channel audio, and DSP.
- Triggering & syncing events with audio.
- Adaptive & dynamic audio playback.
- Timecode, remote-control, and MIDI.
- The usage of hardware resources, memory, I/O interfaces, sensors, and converters.
- Amplifiers, mixers, microphones, and speakers.
- Lighting control, video-capture and processing, visual projection, image capture and processing.
- Artificial Intelligence, enabling a system to learn, adapt, and continue to function under changing conditions.
- Adaptive control, the collection and analysis of data, robotics, show-control, and power-systems.
- Interfacing to custom circuits & devices.
- And much more...